The Y Offers Something For Everyone
From family time to fitness classes, soccer skills to science experiments, working out to water fun, the Y offers something for everyone.
For over 130 years, the YMCA of the Greater Houston Area has been a place where people of all ages can find first class programs and services, fellowship and a sense of community. We know that positive change comes about when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors, staying true to our mission, values and purpose of helping persons grow in spirit, mind and body. In the Greater Houston area, 26 YMCA facilities, one overnight camp and hundreds of program sites nurture the potential of children and teens, improve the city’s health and well-being and provide opportunities for individuals to give back and support neighbors.
YMCA members enjoy access to 26 convenient locations throughout Houston and:
- Free unlimited group exercise classes
- Free child watch for the kids while you work out
- Free personalized fitness plans
- Discounted prices on programs such as youth sports, child care, swim lessons, day camp, overnight camp and much more!
- Family and social events
- Nationwide membership
- No contracts, no annual fees and a nationwide membership!
Learn more at ymcahouston.org.