Sign our GUESTBOOK to receive notices when our E-Blasts/Newsletters are posted!
To see a listing of archived E-blasts/Newsletters click here.
November/December 2017 E-Blast
- Fall and Christmas festivals, events and activities
- Holiday camps and sports programs
- Schools who want to get a jump on early enrollment
- Folks with gift certificates (think dance, swim lessons, summer camps etc)--grandparents and the like love these
- Drop off centers so santas can get on about their shopping and holiday parties
- An early jump on spring and summer activities and camps
Houston Strong and The KD's Participation in Houston's Recovery
- Schools with space and/or waived enrollment fees
- After school activities and enrichment programs
- Benefit events
- Medical and/or mental care programs
- Any business or entity offering fellow Houstonians relief
Upcoming Event with Extra Distribution
||The YMCA Turkey Dash in Katy
(Thanksgiving Day--November 23rd)
This is the 15th year of this event. Attendance is expected to exceed 5,000...with lots of moms and pops and oodles of kids. The event is designed to cover all levels with a 5K, 10K and mile run/walk. There's also going to be a kid's race and the best post-race party ever. For more information visit their website www.ymcaturkeydash.org.
- Improv Theatre: Family Comedy and Magic Shows, and Adult performances. Check their website (www.improv.com) for dates and times.
- Texas Renaissance Festival: Saturday or Sunday (kids 12 and under are free on Sundays). September 30 - November 26th. (www.texrenfest.com).
- Monster Jam: October 21st at NRG (www.nrg.com)
- Wings Over Houston: The Return of the US Navy Blue Angels. Ellington Field on Oct. 21st and 22nd. (www.wingsoverhouston.com)
- Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market: Annual holiday shopping benefitting the Houston Ballet. Thurs. Nov. 9-Sun. Nov. 12th at NRG. (www.nutcrackermarket.com)