Let's begin our year with the Early Enrollment Guide (EEG) and the Spring and Summer Activity Guide (SSAG).
Who should advertise in the EEG?
- Schools and daycares looking to increase their fall enrollment.
- Enrichment programs of all kinds trying to add students right now and continuing throughout the year.
- Schools who want to support their 'brand'. Even if your school has an extensive waiting list, you still want to stand amongst good company and remind all of our readers of your schools continued excellence. This will keep your waiting list 'full'.
- Schools with summer camps and the like who have learned to market 'summer for fall'. After all, it does stand to reason that if the kids are happy with their summer activities, why wouldn't they want to stick around for the next school year? This is a strategy that we at The KD believe in and promote.
And then there is the Spring and Summer Activity Guide (SSAG),
January through June
The New Kamp Kids
- Dickens on the Strand:
- Moody Gardens:
- Houston Symphony Family Series:
- 3 Haunts:
- Harlem Globetrotters:
- Improv Family Comedy and Magic Show:
- Monster Jam: