Holiday Newsletter - 2nd Edition
THE DECEMBER EDITION IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!
The Gift of New Skill Sets, Brain Power and Family Time Spent...rather than the latest Electronic Gizmo under the tree
- Improv Family Comedy and Magic Show: Check website for performance dates.
- Schlitterbahn: Galveston; Indoor tickets.
- Dewberry Farm: Weekend tickets from Sept. 26-Nov. 8
- Texas Renaissance Festival: Sundays only. Children 12 and under free on Sundays.
- Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove. Nov. 11-15. Tickets for Thursday, November 12th only.
- Nutcracker Market: Houston Ballet's largest fundraiser and holiday shopping extravaganza, the 35th annual Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market will be held November 12-15, 2015 at NRG Center.
- Dickens on the Strand: First weekend in December in Galveston. The annual holiday street festival, based on 19th-century Victorian London, features parades, non-stop entertainment on six stages, strolling carolers, roving musicians, bagpipers, jugglers and a host of other entertainers.
- Houston Symphony Family Series: A Lifelong Love of Music Begins On Saturday Mornings. The 4-concert Family Series offers a mix of fun, thematic orchestral music to engage and entertain young audiences. Each 50-minute concert is held at Jones Hall on Saturday mornings with two start times: 10:00 am or 11:30 am. Vouchers make it easy to customize your own package. 2015-2016 Season ends May 7th.
- 3 Haunts: Located just north of Conroe. Season pass to Halloween and Christmas Haunts. Three attractions open weekends in October then Dec. 18-19, 25-26 and Jan. 1-2.