Story from the front:
The Biggest Big Bang for your Buck that The KD
has EVER OFFERED---EVER!
- Grand Kid's Festival: Galveston, April 2, 2016...15,000 expected attendance. A wonderful family event in the historic downtown district.
- The Nurture Nature Festival: Baytown, April 9, 2016...2,500 expected attendance. A free family event of exploration and wonder at the Baytown Nature Center.
- Easter Seals of Greater Houston: April 9, 2016...5,000 expected attendance. Family Walk at the Houston Zoo.
- Fort Bend Fine Arts Festival & Parade and Katy Summer Fest: April 16, 2016...3,500 expected attendance. Our second year attending this event. It is a good family event with great demographics.
- Pasadena I.S.D. Health Fair: April 19, 2016....no notion as to how many will attend. This is a small local event.
- The McDonald's Houston Children's Festival Benefiting Child Advocates, Inc: April 23 &24, 2016....65,000 expected attendance. It is the largest and best family event in the USA. Set in the middle of downtown Houston.
- City of Bellaire Family and Safety Day: April 23, 2016...1,500 expected attendance. Local event sponsored by the Bellaire Fire Dept.
- March of Dimes/March for Babies: April 24, 2016...40,000 expected attendance. A march for the health of our children at The University of Houston.
- March of Dimes/March for Babies: April 23, 2016...10,000 expected attendance. Same walk different place...The Woodlands.
- Coto Kid's Fest: April 30, 2016...750 expected attendance. Lots of activities, sports and games. Will be held in Cypress, Texas.
- Conroe Kidzfest: April 30, 2016...15,000 expected attendance. A free event for the whole family in downtown Conroe.
COME PLAY WITH US